The Resilience of Cuban Urban and Peri-Urban Agriculture over the Longue Durée, Worshop I
Workshop by Isendahl, Christian and Barthel, Stephan; Drescher, Axel; Cruz, María Caridad
Part of the CUPAL Seed Box research project the aim of this workshop was to identify potential risk factors that might undermine Havana urban and peri-urban agriculture (UPA) over different time scales. Key issues examined include:
1. How do changes in international politics affect the current practice of UPA?
2. Are there currently any indications and patterns of change?
3. Which external factors can impact contemporary UPA?
4. Will changing internal politics interact with the resiliency of UPA?
5. Which changes in UPA in Havana have happened since the last data collection.
Participants included Cuban scholars and UPA practitioners.
Title of Journal / Edit Volume, incl. names of editors:
Deep Time, Green Futures, General Environmental Humanities
Academic, Citizen Humanities
Financed by Seed Box
The worskop was funded by the Seed Box as part of the project The Resilience of Cuban Urban and Peri-Urban Agriculture over the Longue Durée (CUPAL).